[Travelandtourism] Amtrak

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 23:03:15 UTC 2013

Steve Johnson:

This is our business, we need to know these issues so we never have it happen again.

These issues happened back in 2011 and 2012.

Just like the airline issues we have and other travel related issues, we need to know as well.

Mark Riccobono, Executive Director, Jernigan Institute, has been putting out to all member of the NFBNET in the braille Monitor and also Dr. Maurer, has mentioned about our National Survey's after the National Convention, or anytime someone travels that has issues. That is what this division is for as well.

So no, we will not let them take care of it themselves.

We are an organization that works on these issues, and not just work on people having the same interests in traveling together.

Cheryl Echevarria

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.comwww.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FLST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama