[Travelandtourism] prayers for Odie, please

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 2 12:58:38 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Yesterday while we Odie and I were out and about, I decided to use my power chair since I'd have lots of traveling to do.
I figured Odie would be much happier if I used my chair.
When I do travel with my chair, Odie will have his shoes on his feet so if he were to accidentally get ran over by a wheel, it won't hurt him as bad where it can be worse without the shoes.
When I took him to get his nails trimmed last night, someone at Dog savvy told me he had an inbrasion on the side of his back left foot.
I know that he didn't get cut on anything, but suspect his shoes may have caused some irritation.
I plan on getting nylon doggy socks that he can wear in the hopes that won't be happening again.
Prayers for a speedy recovery would be greatly appreciated, please?
Odie is going to have to take some time off from work with no shoes and although I do still have a few errands to run, it will be risky since having a convulsive grand mal seizure disorder.
He will need to be left at home in order for the area to heal properly.
I'd normally be at the bowling alley this weekend, but will be canceling that as well.
Bibi and son Odie