[Travelandtourism] question: power wheelchair users

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 17:02:29 UTC 2013

YUP same exact way, blind or someone who uses a service animal for other disabilities, they would go through the security the same way, I know a few schools that train guide dogs for the blind, also do it for those in wheelchairs.

But mostly those people aren't blind, Bibi.

Again, is this a 2 division question, LOL. Notice a 2 division question.

Please also post to NAGDU.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
NFB Travel & Tourism
National Federation of the Blind
631-236-5138
info at nfbtravel.org
www.nfbtravel.org

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama