[Travelandtourism] ship cruises?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 20:23:31 UTC 2013

I have many times.

With the right planning you will have no worries at all with your guide dog.

I also know other people who aren't blind that have taken there guide dogs.

Last cruise we were on with the NFB of New Jersey. We had a member from New Jersey that had there dog on the cruise with us.

It all depends on the place you are sailing to. The port of call.

Always great experiences.

Anything in particular you would like to know just ask.

Maxx always goes with me, unless the country we are going to doesn't allow guide dogs from the U.S.

And it is frowned upon leaving your guide dog in your room on the ship.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama