[Travelandtourism] Please remember the Echevarria Travel Show tonight at 8pm

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 20:39:08 UTC 2013

Remember tonight is the Echevarria Travel Show on the NFB of NJ Radio Station Thruoureyes.org

Tonight my guest will be Senator Kerryann Ifill,  Barbados Council for the Disabled about the Island County of Barbados and what is the Barbados Council for the Disabled? What is Fully Accessible Barbados (FAB)? And so much more!

This is a live call in talk show, so call in and talk to us.

We start broadcasting at 7:30pm EST. Shows start at 8:00pm EST.

Go to www.thruoureyes.org and listen in there, or once you are there you can view the live streaming on youtube.com

The number to call is 1-888-572-0141

If you don't have access to listen online you can use you phone to only listen in, which is 1-347-215-7037

We hope you will call in and listen.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
NFB Travel & Tourism
National Federation of the Blind
631-236-5138
www.nfbtravel.org
info at nfbtravel.org

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama