[Travelandtourism] New member saying hi

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 15:32:03 UTC 2013

 Hello,

 I just saw this list on the NFB site and thought it would be an
interesting place to join. My name is Adrijana and I am a blind lady
of 34 from Macedonia. I work as an English teacher in a school for
blind children and enjoy my job very much. I also do my best to travel
whenever possible, so thought this list could help me better learn
more from others and share information. I would also welcome new
friends and if you feel like writing to me or know someone who may,
you can email me at:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com

Adrijana