[Travelandtourism] New member saying hi

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 23:30:25 UTC 2013

Hi Adrijana,
My name is Vejas.  I love to travel.  I'm Lithuanian, so when I
saw the j in your name I knew you were from a European country.
I really like to travel.  I have traveled to many states and also
to Costa Rica.
I'm very interested in learning about cultures and customs in
other countries.
Are you from Skopje, the capital? Also, is there a Macedonian
Braille? I know Lithuanian Braille and it has many of the same
letters as in English, with a few added.
Vejas