[Travelandtourism] White cane safety day

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:43:14 UTC 2013

We just came back from the 1st even Travel & Tourism Fundraiser, over 24 people from NFB and not NFB, went to the Las Vegas and the Parks of Utah, and yes the parks were opened, Utah, Nevada, even here in NY, broke the lines and decided to open the National Parks in there own state.

We did not see the Grand Canyon, but were able to enjoy such state parks as Snow Canyon in St. Georges, Zion and Bryce Canyon, as well as some other places, that we wouldn't have witnessed if we did our original trip. I will be posting information on the trip, as well as videos and photos that we took and will be on the NFB Travel & Tourism Website, also writing up a story for the Braille Monitor and the meet the blind month, so stayed tuned and thank you for posting this.

Cheryl Echevarria

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama