[Travelandtourism] Cheryl, contact me off list please

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 14:15:55 UTC 2013

Thank you, but remember this is an NFB List, no need to mention the other.

Thank you.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama