[Travelandtourism] Cheryl, contact me off list please

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 22:24:41 UTC 2013

What are your questions Bibi and Dave. I am just the president and treasurer Milton Taylor was with me on the trip, did you post to the division on the list for the questions.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama