[Travelandtourism] Some of the videos from our trip to Las Vegas and Utah

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 12:56:42 UTC 2013

Good morning all:

Here is the updated website of the www.nfbtravel.org This page is dedicated to our 1st Annual Fundraiser Trip. My husband Nelson and myself to videos of the trip. Some of the video is described as we are talking, some of it is described in the description on the page.

I have also updated the page for the Nashville 2014 Trip, we are now able to start taking deposits and payment plans. You as a division voted on this trip, now is time to start making your arrangements. The dates are October 6-10, 2014. Check out all the details before making your arrangements. We have learned from some issues from our Utah Trip.  We are also doing this early, because some of the people who were suppose to come with us on the trip, needed to give the dates of there vacation the beginning of each year. My husband Nelson has to give approximately what times he would like to take off from work, and at least he can give these dates.

Read about the travel insurance etc.

Also on our home page, we are listing the dates and times of our Division Meetings and our call in number.  It is there for everyone to read.

Anyway. here is our page for our trip, and remember to come to the website and check up on information. We have updated our how to join list as well.

 http://nfbtravel.org/Las_Vegas_Utah_2013.html

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, President
NFB Travel & Tourism
National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbtravel.org
info at nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314. Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama