[Travelandtourism] NFB Travel & Tourism Monthly Division Meeting Monday, October 28, 2013

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 13:06:03 UTC 2013

 Good morning all:

A friendly reminder.

The NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, will be having its monthly division meeting on Monday, October 28th at 8pm Eastern Time.

Discussion topics planned for the meeting are as followed.

Our 1st Annual Fundraiser Trip, which was a successWe are now opened to take deposits and payments for Nashville 2014 that the division voted on for our 2nd Annual Trip October 6-10, 2014The updated website and we need a co-webmaster to help when webmaster not available.Talks about ideas for the 2014 NFB National Convention, as well as, National Office needs Ideas for the 75th Anniversary of the NFB which will be in 2015Member issues
We do hope you will attend.

We welcome all to attend, even if you are not a member of the NFB or travel and tourism, what we do recommend is that if you are not a member of either that you cannot vote or make motions.  We also ask for respect to those that are speaking as well.  We will ask once we take attendance, that you mute your phones, which is *6 and to unmute it is *6

Call in number is which is now listed on the www.nfbtravel.org website is:

1-805-360-1000

Access code is 871517#

Thank you.