[Travelandtourism] September 4, 2013 It’s the Echevarria Travel Show at 8PM Eastern

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:03:21 UTC 2013

Please do not forget to listen in to the Echevarria Travel Show on the WTOE Network.
Tonight, September 4, 2013 at 8PM Eastern Time it is the Echevarria Travel Show with host Cheryl Echevarria and brand new co-host Margo Downey. Tonight it is all about Jamaica. So grab your rum punch or your favorite non-alcoholic beverage and put on Bob Marley Music and join in the fun.
Cheryl and Margo will be talking to John Nalewicki, Vice President of Sales, Sunset Resorts of Jamaica. John will be speaking to us from Jamaica, so you will be getting the latest and greatest. Call in and talk to us at 1-888-572-0141 or can also e-mail me your questions to reservations at echevarriatravel.com no later than 7pm.
You can go to http://www.thruoureyes.org and listen there or if you want to see me or a picture of John or Margo. We are streaming on youtube. by going to http://youtube.com/wtoenetwork or the link directly from the thruoureyes website.
See you tonight.
Cheryl Echevarria

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FLST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama