[Travelandtourism] Some Questions about PR and going to NationalParks

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Apr 6 16:16:56 UTC 2014

Hello Cheryl and everyone,

    Correction. That was San Antonio Texas though Austin has attractions of
interest to tourists San Antonio has a greater variety of things to do.
Austin is mainly a college town and the hub of Texas government as it is our
state capitol. There have been lots of folks that have asked us about San
Antonio whenever we've been at past national conventions. Some folks wished
we would hold a national convention here. I suggested to Cheryl that having
a Travel and Tourism trip here could help us make the connections to make a
national convention possible in the future.

Please keep this in your prayers and thoughts. One of the Texas BELL
Programs will be held in San Antonio this summer. All the best.

Peter Donahue