[Travelandtourism] Meeting on destinations and dates for next fundraiser trip

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 22:27:26 UTC 2014

We need to discuss that, all depends, but again, it may not be Puerto Rico, you are just requesting this location, as mentioned, many would like to go back to Utah, we have also suggestions for Mount Rushmore and areas where crazy horse Museum is or going to Rock N Roll Hall of Fame, and the areas of Ohio. A cruise to the caribbean or bermuda.
So, again, we are holding a meeting to discuss destinations and ideas.
This meeting will happen at 8pm on Tuesday, April 29th on the teleconference call (805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#
Those that want to be part of the decisions, or just starting a dialogue on this, please attend. Nothing is off limits.

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNational Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism DivisionA proud division of the National Federation of the Blindwww.nfbtravel.org631-236-5138cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Also Owner of Echevarria Travel631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.comwww.echevarriatravel.comDisabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama