[Travelandtourism] Was this is a test now is Introductions

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 17:44:22 UTC 2014

Nice to meet you again Rakesh:

You have posted in the past, and you are always welcome here to chat and
give advice, especially about traveling around Fiji for someone who is
blind.

We now have a room on the NFBLIVE.org which you can join it is free and
people from all around the world can come and talk, we do ask though this
room is in English, meaning the way it has been set up, but you only need
and first name and e-mail to sign up and a computer or a mobile device with
a headset and microphone to use the system.

I will be announcing the NFBlive.org Travel and Tourism room on my next
post, but welcome.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama