[Travelandtourism] NFB Travel & Tourism Room on NFBLIVE.org

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 19:31:13 UTC 2014

Please register for NFBlive.org, we have our own dedicated division room NFB Travel & Tourism
The first event we are trying is tomorrow night at 8pm Eastern Time, start getting in the room at 7:30.
It will be my live show of the Echevarria Travel Talk Radio Show which is streamed on the WTOE Network - Thruoureyes.org, run by the North East Chapter of the NFB of New Jersey.
The show will be on in the room, so you don't have to do anything, but if you want to ask a question to me or my guest and that information is going to follow is to type something in the public Chat box, and during the 30 minute break I will come into the room, and get those questions and ask them on line, you will not be able to chat among yourselves this night, because, we want everyone to hear the show.  You can call in to the show by calling 1-888-572-0141, we would really like to talk to you live on the air though.
If this works all of the WTOE Network Shows can be added on the site as well during the month, and they will also be recorded to listen at other times.
Description of the show:
August 6, 2014 -
August 6, 2014 on the www.thruoureyes.org WTOE Radio Network. It is the Echevarria Travel Talk Radio Show. This show is live talk radio from 8-9pm Eastern Time, which can also be heard on all mobile devices. We have been off since the May 2014 Show.
Host Cheryl Echevarria is back live with guest, Mr. Patrick Keyes, National Statler Center, Admissions Coordinator, speaking about their hospitality program. Cheryl and Patrick will be discussing also the NFB Travel & Tourism meeting that was held on July 3, 2014 in Orlando, FL
Call in number is 1-888-572-0141. If you are on the www.nfblive.org website it will be streaming live through the NFB Travel and Tourism Division room. If you are in the NFBLIVE room you can post a question in the chat box and it will be asked during the show.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama