[Travelandtourism] NFBLIVE.ORG Our Grand Opening will be held on Saturday August 30.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 01:28:30 UTC 2014

NFBLIVE.org if you haven't signed up yet, what are you waitingOur Grand Opening will be held on Saturday August 30.  Keep Watching for more details.''We will be having guests like Mark Riccobono and Dr. Marc MaruerArt Schreider who is a blind journalist who was at our National Convention, who is a member of the NFB and actually toured with The Beatles
Dan Parker the first blind man to ride the Salt Flatts of UtahDoor Prizes from Amazon and QVC and so much more.
Come and sign up and talk to the people you have heard about or know from the NFB.
Of course, I will be there hosting our Travel and Tourism Room and other things.
It is opened now, but we are having a grand opening this is at 1st, never in the history of chat talk sites has this been done.
>From 2pm - 11pm  Saturday, August 30, 2014
Sign up now.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama