[Travelandtourism] Tips for traveling with my cane

Jemal Powell derek2872 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:30:29 UTC 2014

Rona, with all due respect, if your disability is blindness only, then a wheelchair is not appropriate for you at all, and your sister was misguided for recommending a wheelchair for you.  I have been in situations where people try recommending a wheelchair for me and I politely turn them down, pointing out the fact that my only disability is blindness when I could otherwise walk.  The wheelchair should be reserved for those who can't walk.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/BjSJDPqW-20141218-0716.wav

	NFB Travel and Tourism Division List <travelandtourism at nfbnet.org>