[Travelandtourism] Doug Johnson's Birthday is today, he was the 1st President of this Division

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 13:43:16 UTC 2014

Good morning Travel & Tourism members and officers:
Please reply to travelandtourism at nfbnet.org to reply to this e-mail.

I know Doug Johnson is on this list, he doesn't e-mail but he reads the e-mails posted.
Doug, was the 1st President of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division, which started back in 2002 and is from the Great State Affiliate of Washington. Home of Mike Freeman, President and National Board Member; and other great NFB of Washington Members.
So Doug, without further ado, in my bad singing voice.  Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Doug, Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuuu, as my guide dog howls at the bad singing.
God bless and be well.
Would love to hear from you from time to time.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138info at nfbtravel.org (This e-mail goes to all the officers)

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama