[Travelandtourism] It is Vice President Maurice Shackelford'sBirthday

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 22 07:46:51 UTC 2014

Hi, Cheryl,
Does this mean the list will be closed?
*Confused*
I had no idea how many members were on the roster.
*Wow*
P.S. I might look into becoming a member of Travel and Tourism Division maybe next month.
I will have the financial means to do so.
If I remember correctly, the cost is $10.00 still?
Would the Travel and Tourism Division be able to accept money orders or official/cashier's check?
I only have a savings account and prefer to do everything via money order or cash.
Sorry if I took this oppisite of the subject line.
Sincerely:
Bibi and son Odie