[Travelandtourism] It is Vice President Maurice Shackelford'sBirthday

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:19:54 UTC 2014

Dues are not do until July.

No the list is not closing at all.  I send in a bcc email to members who have been members but are still not on this list

So you may join the division.

Yes how to pay is indicated on the www.nfbtravel.org

And if you plan on not changing the subject line Bibi you can at least wish Maurice happy birthday or change the subject line

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com
Echevarriatravelblog.com