[Travelandtourism] Birthday wishes

DJ Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:28:45 UTC 2014

Hello all:

I would like to take this time to thank my NFB Travel and tourism family for
all their birthday wishes.  It was to cold down here by Atlanta standards to
go out and celebrate so stayed in and just relaxed.  Again thanks everyone
and have safe travels to all those who are heading to Washington next week.

Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com