[Travelandtourism] Birthday wishes

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:33:29 UTC 2014

Cold really, it is only 9 Degrees here and it fell to 10 below last night, I need a warm vacation.
Cold my big toe.
LOL
Talk soon.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama