[Travelandtourism] Video of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division Meeting

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:20:29 UTC 2014

Good morning all:
Attached is our video of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division meeting that was held on July 3rd, 2014, it is also on the www.nfbtravel.org website under National Convention page. If you go to the youtube video it starts automatically if you go through the website, just click the video and it will take you to the page.
Nelson Echevarria, Member and my husband recorded 90 percent of the meeting, he apologizes for cutting off some things including not recording when I was re-elected as President, I was re-elected, just it wasn't recorded. Also some others were not recorded when they were elected. I do apologize for this, and Nelson feels really back, he also cut off the last part of Mark Riccobono's presentation, so we will forgive him. I am now looking at the video for the 1st time myself.
We also have our guests who spoke at the meeting.
Our own Mark Riccobono, who you know by now is our National President, since Dr. Maurer has stepped down but has indicated not going anywhere.
Mr. Patrick Keyes - Statler Center from Buffalo, NY
Mr. Andrew Garnett - President/CEO - Special Needs Group
Ms. Cathy Vazquez - Access officer, Norwegian Cruise Lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-G9XvqD3zs

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama