[Travelandtourism] Should you give? Do's and Don't's for when Interacting with Begging Kids While Traveling

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 04:43:26 UTC 2014

Hi TNT gang,

Here's a pretty good read provided to me by a friend of mine from Vietnam
via Facebook. While I think some points here are better than others, I
generally find this sound and thoughtful advice for travelers and travel
service providers, especially in "developing countries".

When I traveled to Vietnam, I brought Brailled Uno cards, which local kids
loved to learn. If you want to try that idea, you should learn local words
for the colors and facesJ.

http://uncorneredmarket.com/should-travelers-give-to-kids-who-beg/

Enjoy and be well,

Trevor