[Travelandtourism] Botswana

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 09:45:11 UTC 2014

Trevor thank you for posting, but this has nothing to do with blindness, this list has all to do about travel whether just learning more about independent travel, traveling together, advocating for the blind for better services for travel, working as a travel professional, etc.
As we all know that others countries have serious issues and not just Africa, we would appreciate not posting these things. I am sure many of us would like to post about different topics, let focus on us.
Someone important in my life once said in broken English. "We need to worry about the outside world, but worries starts at home."
That person was my great-grandmother.  To much of a long story on this one. But, for those who don't know by the name Echevarria, my background is Jewish, and she had to escape and come to the USA during the early 1900s.  Got to meet this wonderful woman, and have her voice in my head all the time.   Basically, she had been there done that, and she prayed for everyone, but there was problems here in the USA as well.
Miss her.

Cheryl Echevarria, OwnerEchevarria Travel
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
www.echevarriatravel.com
Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.

Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama