[Travelandtourism] 50/50 raffle at NFB Travel & Tourism meeting

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:09:53 UTC 2014

Good morning all:
For those who will be attending our meeting on July 3rd from 1-4:30 pm, room Salon 17 level 2. Registration is from 1-1:30pm. We are not in between Resolutions and Mock Trial this year
As stated we are doing a little fundraiser for the division, we are going to do a 50/50. Bring cash please. This is only taking place at our meeting, so please, make sure you are there. You have to be in it to win it.
Even if you are not joining the division, and our guest speakers, you can participate in this.
We will have plenty of people to help you with the tickets, in fact, the way it is going to work is when you purchase ticket, Nelson Echevarria and someone else who is sighted will take down your numbers, we will put you name in a  bowl or hat, and we will have someone pull the ticket.

Cheryl Echevarria, OwnerEchevarria Travel
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
www.echevarriatravel.com
Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.

Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama