[Travelandtourism] Looking for someone that might be interested in being a co-host

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 17:36:22 UTC 2014

Good afternoon everyone:
As you know, I host "Echevarria Travel Show" on the WTOE Network, run by the North East Chapter of the NFB of NJ.
I am looking for people to be guest co-hosts every month.  You do not need to be in the travel industry, you should like to travel and to talk.  Since I have had co-hosts in the past, fortunately, my co-hosts are always improving their lives with is a positive, so they cannot commit to be a permanent co-host, so I am looking for you to be a guest co-host.
Need to be able to use skypeLikes to talk travelYou don't need to be a member of the NFB Travel & Tourism, but that would be a positive
The show airs the 1st Wednesday of each month at 8PM Eastern, so you need to be available by 7pm.
If you are interested, either for April, which I need to know ASAP, or for future shows, accept for July Shows, since that is Convention Month. Just e-mail me off list at cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com, please send phone number, etc.
Thank you.
Respectfully,
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & Tourism Divisioncherylandmaxx at hotmail.com631-236-5138

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama