[Travelandtourism] Weekly newsletter from Echevarria Travel

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 15:44:34 UTC 2014

Weekly Events from Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria

View this email in your browser (*|ARCHIVE|*)

** Weekly E-newsletter

** Featuring in this Newsletter:
*
** What Cheryl and Nelson have been doing
*
** Fundraisers and Events for 2014 - 2015

*
** Looking to go to Europe with You for 2015, we need your help in deciding the location
* The Echevarria Travel Show for April 2, 2014 and the recorded March 5, 2014 Show

Welcome to our weekly e-newsletter for March 19 - 26, 2014.

I cannot believe that it is finally SPRING, with the allergy season with us now, oh boy.  I don't think anyone is ever happy with the weather they have. That is a good think because, you might not want to go away anywhere cold like for skiing or snowboarding or cuddling in front of a fire place or warm on a beach some place.

We just had our Evening with Sandals Resorts, this event was held in Brentwood, NY, where Echevarria Travel is located and remember we can service anyone in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. It was a wonderful event. I have information on it here at our ** blog (http://bit.ly/1pl3yqo)
.

If you would like for us to come to you and promote a trip that you would like to do as a group, maybe as a fundraiser opportunity, or you belong to clubs enjoying  the same things like a golf or soccer trip, maybe fishing, what is big right now especially with all the food networks out their, that we can offer foodies groups, family reunions and so much more.

As you are reading this e-mail, we want you to become more active with us, we want to hear from you.

Where you have traveled to?
Where would you like to travel to?
What is holding you back from traveling and the number one answer isn't money?

We want to offer you the opportunity to go places, bus trips, cruises, trips to Europe, or maybe an African Safari, or maybe go to Argentina and learn how to Tango at a real tango house. and so much more!

Remember also we have the Echevarriatravelblog.com, that some of our longer posting have a link for more to that blog.

We look forward to working with you.

Happy Spring

Cheryl, Nelson and Maxx (Mascot and know semi-retired guide dog)

631-456-5394/reservations at echevarriatravel.com
www.echevarriatravel.com

Hosted Events Offered for 2014
Fundraiser Events are events that we do for Non-Profit Organizations, so if you are a 501 c 3, we can help with fundraising opportunities.

Hosted Events are events that we offer a few times a year, where we travel with you, whether it is a group bus trip, cruise, escorted trip for example to London or Spain or anywhere in the world that we have decided to offer, or where you have voted on.

For the remember of 2014, we have only one trip that we are hosting, that is our 1st Couples Only Event. Couples whether you are married or not, and are over 21 years of ago.  We are offering a trip to Sandals All Inclusive Resort, Sandals Grande Riviera, located in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. This trip is from August 14-21, 2014.  Here are the links to the information on this events ** Sandals Event (http://bit.ly/1lc9tRm)
, and ** most asked questions about the trip (http://bit.ly/1oKcmaX)
. Also if you go to ** Echevarriatravel.com (http:www.echevarriatravel.com)
and click on the tab for Sandals Couples Only, which is on the left side of the home page, it will take you to my dedicated Sandals website.  Just look for Jamaica Resorts and then Grande Riviera, or when you have questions have this page opened, and call me. We will go over everything together.

Stayed tuned for upcoming events for 2015 in our next e-newsletter.
Looking TO Show You Europe in 2015

As the headline says, We are looking to show you Europe, and we need your help in decided where to go.

Last year we offered a trip to Ireland, but unfortunately, we had to close the group, because we had no takers.

We have 2015 Europe Offers with Globus Family of Travel, these are inclusive escorted tours that are not your grandparents trips, we can also take the kids as well, no restrictions, so long as you enjoy yourself.

Places of interest to us is Spain, Nelson Echevarria, my husband's grandfather came from Spain, and has lots of history, also lets face it, we may not be living here in American, if it wasn't for King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain, Christopher Columbus may not have embarked on his journey to find what we call the USA now.  It might have been called something else instead of America.  But you understand.

There are other options we can do the United Kingdom, France, Italy. We need for you to let us know where you want to go. Please let us know by e-mailing us at reservations at echevarriatravel.com, I would also recommend that we do not go during the summer months because if you cannot take the Summer heat it will be no better in Europe. The best time to go is off season, and when the kids are in school, but you know what, they will know more first hand history by visiting the places we will be going.

Try and let us know by April 15th, so we can start making the arrangements, If you are voting you are going.

Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria

WTOE Radio/TV Network Logo
The Echevarria Travel Show airing April 2, 2014 from 8-9 pm Eastern Live!

This month's show Cheryl and Joe will be having guest, Tivon Feeley, PIO - Public Information Officer for Weberman Traditional Foods (http://www.webermanfoods.com). Offer Kosher Foods for those that are Jewish and other areas of the world that have similar dietary concerns about foods since for over 123 years.

Plus we will be talking with Joe Shanley co-host, about his first cruise that he recently came back from and other travel related issues. come and join us.

This is a link to our ** March Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qbOuyZa3Fs)
, The Echevarria Travel Show - 8-9pm LIVE! Cheryl will introduce new co-host Joseph Shanley from NY. Also guest, Anil Lewis, Director of Advocacy and Policy of the NFB.org will be on to discuss the current ACTA Bill, Air Carrier Technology Accessibility Act, and also the latest travel information. Here is our call in number 1-888-572-0141 to talk to us and our gets, show starts recording at 7:30 and we go live at 8 pm.  Our website to use as well which is on mobile devices is www.thruoureyes.org.

This is a live call in talk show, which is also available on mobile devices, to call in to speak to Cheryl, Joseph, and her guests,

If you cannot listen or call in, but have questions for us, please e-mail us at reservations at echevarriatravel.com and will ask them live on the air, and you can listen later when it is posted on www.echevarriatravel.com radio show page.

Future shows coming guests

May Show - An Evening with Globus Family of Travel (Globus, Cosmos, Monogram and Avalon Waterways) with Barbara Canizio

** (http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=*|URL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT|*)
** Share (http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=*|URL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT|*)
** (http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=*|URL:MC_SUBJECT|*: *|URL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT|*)
** Tweet (http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=*|URL:MC_SUBJECT|*: *|URL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT|*)
** (*|FORWARD|*)
** Forward to Friend (*|FORWARD|*)
** (https://plus.google.com/share?url=*|URL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT|*)
** +1 (https://plus.google.com/share?url=*|URL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT|*)
** (http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?url=*|URL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT|*&mini=true&title=*|URL:MC_SUBJECT|*)
** Share (http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?url=*|URL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT|*&mini=true&title=*|URL:MC_SUBJECT|*)
We encourage you to visit our website often, read our blog and ask questions on facebook.

Thank you for being a supporter of Echevarria Travel.

Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria
www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama