[Travelandtourism] Emailing: Tc Conference app.txt

Julie Dawson julie.magnolia at att.net
Wed Oct 22 02:51:49 UTC 2014

Hi Cheryl and List Members,
I am Julie Dawson and it is my pleasure to be of help and am sending this document that I composed in order to assist you in linking your iDevice as a bridge to the Talking Community chat rooms via the TCConference app. If you need any further assistance, please contact me after you have joined the site and we can enter a chat room and can work with the app if necessary.
julie at nfblive.com

Sincerely Yours,

Julie Dawson

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
Tc Conference app.txt

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.