[Travelandtourism] 5050 cash raffle

Rui goldwave at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 02:29:18 UTC 2014

The Greater Providence Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Rhode Island recently launched our second annual 50/50 cash raffle.

Tickets are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10. The drawing will take place on October 18 at
the state convention banquet, you need not be present to win.

The grand prize winner will receive roughly 50% of net proceeds with the minimum amount being $200.
 The second prize will be $50.
(Last year, our winner walked away with a check for nearly $1,000.)

•	You can purchase your tickets using your credit/debit card at:
www.nfbri.org/5050

I would ask that you please share that link with friends and colleagues if possible.
The more tickets we sell, the higher the grand prize will climb, so everyones
help in spreading the word would be appreciated.

Proceeds of this raffle will help fund National Convention and student
scholarships.

For more information or any questions, please E-mail: raffle at nfbri.org

--
Rui Cabral, President