[Travelandtourism] Talk Travel with Cheryl Echevarria every 2nd and 4th Wednesday

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:27:32 UTC 2014

Good morning everyone:
Staring September 24th from 7-8pm in the NFB Live Travel & Tourism Room we will be having talk travel with Cheryl Echevarria, President of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division and owner of Echevarria Travel.
If you are not registered on the www.nfblive.org, please register it is free to use and we have a lot of interesting things going on there.
This will also be announced on all the lists I hope, if David Andrews will allow it once I get back from Baltimore on the 14th. That he will post the information of the talks.
Officers I will be e-mailing you separately.
These talks will happen the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 7-8pm Eastern time.
Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama