[Travelandtourism] Hi, I'm new

Meg megdholloway at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 23:20:12 UTC 2014

Hi all, my name is Megan. I've been self employed the past six years, and recently relocated to midland, tx for my husbands job. So, I sold my business before the move. I'm ready to get back out there and would like to continue with self employment.I would like to work from home, I love to travel, and helping others.

I would like to learn more about the travel industry, specifically, travel agent.

Can you tell me pros and cons of of the profession?

How to get started, education and certifications?

Thanks!!
Megan

Sent from my iPhone