[Travelandtourism] guide dogs and Gateway Arch in Saint Luis, MO?

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:47:22 UTC 2014

Please remember Bibi:

Also reply all so that travel and tourism gets your responses. Many people
would like to read about this as well.

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division

A proud division of the

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"

www.nfbtravel.org

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama