[Travelandtourism] April 21st, 2015 at 8pm Eastern, NFB Travel & Tourism Monthly Meeting! All Are Welcome!

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:29:37 UTC 2015

Just a friendly reminder:

April 21, 2015 at 8 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 pm Mountain, 5 pm Pacific
Time is the monthly meeting of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division meeting, a
proud division of the National Federation of the Blind.

Conference call in number: 805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#

Housekeeping & Rules:

If we ask you to mute your phones that is *6 to un mute that is *6 on your
phone.

Since this is a teleconference call meeting, we cannot hear everyone at the
same time. So please be polite, no profanity. Anyone doing so will be asked
to leave.

Please wait until the person finishes talking before asking for the floor.

To ask to speak: Please say you last name to be recognized.

Keep on topic.

The purpose of the National Federation of the Blind Travel & Tourism
Division is to aid the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND. It is to serve as a
vehicle for collective action by the blind of the nation. This division
functions as a mechanism through which all interested blind and sighted
persons can come together to plan and execute programs that improve the
quality of life and travel for the blind. We promote vocational, cultural
and social advancement of the blind; to achieve integration of the blind
into society on the basis of equality with the sighted; to focus attention
upon accessibility and problems facing blind travelers, to educate blind
people interested in the travel and tourism industry; and to take any other
action necessary to improve the overall condition and standard of living of
the blind.

Please be on time to the meeting, if you have to call in 5-10 minutes
earlier, we will be here. If you come in after the start time, please be
kind and do not say anything to interrupt.

Thank you

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division

A proud division of the

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"

www.nfbtravel.org

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria

Travel is our specialty and offering the best of meaningful travel for all
ages is our passion!

http://www.echevarriatravel.com

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

631-456-5394

Visit my website to get my FREE report, "Top 5 Good Reasons to Use a Travel
Professional"

I build my business on referrals. Please pass my details on to friends and

family members that deserve the best vacation that they can imagine

P.S. - Families of all sizes is my specialty. Whether you are just starting
out and looking for that romantic destination for your destination wedding
or honeymoon. Booking that planned family vacation to Walt Disney World or
that bucket list trip that Grandma  & Grandpa are planning for the family, I
would love to help you.

We have partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama