[Travelandtourism] : [Nfbnet-members-list] Professional Musicians Needed

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:15:37 UTC 2015

I have been asked to forward this.

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Marion Gwizdala via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 5:35 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Professional Musicians Needed

                Are you an accomplished rock guitarist, bassist, or drummer
who will be attending the NFB national convention in Orlando this year?
Would you like to contribute to the convention in a meaningful, memorable
way? If so, I need to hear from you. I have been asked to direct a band for
a special performance at our 75th anniversary convention and need these
instrumentalists to make it a quality performance. If you would like more
information, please write to me off-list to

Blind411 at verizon.net <mailto:Blind411 at verizon.net>

Or give me a call at 813-626-2789.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala