[Travelandtourism] New York rip Update, we need your input on the trip

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:46:01 UTC 2015

I hear you.

We can try and do it?

Talk with you soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Renee Pavlus [mailto:renee.pavlus at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 2:19 PM
To: Cheryl Echevarria <cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
Cc: NFB Travel and Tourism Division List <travelandtourism at nfbnet.org>; Amy Baron <aebaron at comcast.net>; Denice Brown <dbrown8827 at aol.com>; Jemal Powell <derek2872 at yahoo.com>; john Tebockhorst <jptebock at earthlink.net>; miltjotaylor at gmail.com; Steven Hastalis <steve.hastalis at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: New York rip Update, we need your input on the trip

Hello All:
I do understand why each of you who believe you cannot spend
$13,000.00 per person, but, if you can send the Travel and Tourism around $100.00 over each month, or perhaps a little more, this trip still can work. I am excited to travel, and want you who are skeptical to know that when we attended the last event last year it was definitely worth the money.
You must realize that time and much personal intake went in to the last trip. Look at it this way, where can you take a trip planned where they are cognisent of our specific needs.
I will be there and so will my husband. Please rethink, five days with all or most of the driving, meals, etc included.
Some times it seems as if we want to do these things but don't want to pay for them. I know that the Board must have a secured number to make this trip happen.
Where can you go and pay monthly. Would we have the same experience going on a tour designed for everyone, I do not believ so. Cheryl and Nelson and the Board catter to each of our needs the best they can.
Take all of these things in to consideration when thinking this over.

Just a few thoughts. Count us in. Perhaps towards next spring discount flight tickets can be purchased. I am sure that Cheryl keeps a check on air prices all of the time.
Renee Pavlus the air fair