[Travelandtourism] New York rip Update, we need your input on the trip

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 10 19:17:47 UTC 2015

Good afternoon everyone,

     Some of this depends on one's level of expectation. Simply being a
trip planned specifically for the blind may not be good enough for some
blind travelers. I know of a company that as a part of it's program for
recognizing  top achievers holds annual conferences in such places as
New York City, Las Vegas, and Orlando to name a few. When they're not
holding conference sessions they're at area attractions. We have heard
too many audios from top achievers who recounted their trips to
Disneyworld and Universal Orlando. Here's the kicker. The company in
question negotiated with Disney and Universal to have exclusive use of
their theme parks. IN otherwords conference attendees have entry in to
these parks on special days and evenings and the park is exclusively
theirs for the day or evening. No one else is admitted while this group
is in the park. Once conference attendees are inside the park they can
put their wallets away. Admission to all rides and attractions, meals
from the various eateries and perchases from park gift shops are picked
up by the company in question. Now that's worth paying $13,000 for a
trip like that. That's our expectations for that price.

Peter Donahue