[Travelandtourism] Nyc fund raiser

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Aug 11 14:40:28 UTC 2015

Good morning Cheryl and everyone,

     All I was saying the other day concerning this trip is that for us
to pay so much to take this trip it had better have some pretty
impressive purks such as exclusive use of an event venue. In my example
I gave the Universal Orlando and Disney theme parks and how some
companies arrange for their associates to have exclusive entrance to the
park and to avail themselves of all park amenities free of charge. We
have heard too many presentations and spoken to too many individuals who
have availed themselves of these opportunities for it not to be so. The
Travel and Tourism Division may have voted on going to New York City
which is fine. All we were saying is that for us to pay $1300.00 per
person for such a trip it had better have some impressive purks in
addition to being designed with the blind in mind. Here's hoping that
everyone who takes this trip has a great time. All the best.

Peter Donahue