[Travelandtourism] John Pare, Jr is now a member of the Amtrak Disability Advisory Committee.

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 17:34:36 UTC 2015

Thank you for sharing this information Cheryl!  I was unaware of the
separate website for Blind or Low vision individuals, but yes I
stopped using the site because of the calendar issue.  When I got an
iPhone I started using the app which is awesome!  Congratulations to
John Pare on joining the Amtrak Advisory Committee.

Justin Young