[Travelandtourism] John Pare, Jr is now a member of the Amtrak Disability Advisory Committee.

margo and isis margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 22 18:32:59 UTC 2015

Okay, Jordan, I am an NFB member.  I am the Secretary of my local chapter.
I used to sit on three NFB boards.  I am a Commissioner on the Board of
Commissioners of the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority.

I really don't know where you're coming from because people I know and I
know a lot of folks who have not had the issues you speak of.  And, we
haven't burned any bridges.

Every organization has its way of doing things and each organization
differs from another one in various ways and that's okay.  The way we do
things in NFB is different from the way we do things at the Board of
Commissioners meetings.

If you have personal experiences you'd like to discuss, please take them up
with our National president, your state NFB president, and so on.

Margo Downey