[Travelandtourism] NFB of NY State will be having a Raffle at the National Convention - $200 Credit to th NFB Independence Marketplace

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 14:57:18 UTC 2015

Good morning everyone:

The National Federation of the Blind of New York State will be having a
fundraiser at National Convention.

We will be raffling off a $200 credit at the Independence market which may
be used any time, doesn't have to be at convention.

Tickets will sell for $1 each or 6 for $5 with the drawing being on July
10th at the 12 noon raffle drawing session.

I will have tickets available as of July 5th, 2015

Contact me with any questions at convention at 631-796-4555, try and text
me, or let me know prior to convention on how many tickets you want prior to
July 3rd, 2015; I will be traveling to convention at that time.

See you in Orlando or sooner.

Cheryl Echevarria, Vice President

National Federation of the Blind, Greater Long Island Chapter

A proud chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of New York State

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria was awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama