[Travelandtourism] Things that were mentioned in the 5 must haves for suitcases yesterday

Jemal Powell derek2872 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:11:20 UTC 2015

Jordan, I agree with you. A spare chain is very important to have with you when traveling. I've been in situations where my chain broke and it was a good thing I had my spare chain.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/pEC6st6L-20150614-1942.wav