[Travelandtourism] Service animals in France and Spain

Peter Wolf pwolf1 at wolfskills.com
Fri Mar 6 02:28:33 UTC 2015

Hi Jana-

Thanks for writing.  I know emails can multiply (at least it seems that way in my box), so yes, I’m writing back privately to anyone who responds.  Thanks all.

Just a reminder that the investigation I am doing is two - pronged.  The easy part is that my dog is a sight dog and recognizable as such.  But area that I also am trying to investigate is that my wife’s dog is a service dog (assistance dog) for a disability - not a guide dog.   Does anyone know if *she* could encounter difficulty there with her dog that is not a *guide* dog?  Anyone who knows anything about this *other* kind of service animal rules, please do contribute.

I am back later than expected today and Cheryl/Janet I’ll have to try you tomorrow as promised.  Hope to catch you then.  Meanwhile, community members, thanks so much for kicking in on this.  Answers certainly have not been forthcoming through bureaucratic channels… so I am all the more appreciative.

-Peter

Peter Wolf Design
Fine Jewelry

Broker to Wholesale Trade.
Private Clients by Referral.
Peter A. Wolf, M.A., Gemologist
707. 829-0776

Life-Skills
Connecting with the Wisdom of the Earth
Tracking, Survival and Nature Awareness Skills
www.wolfskills.com