[Travelandtourism] How would a blind person prepare to travel alone for the first time?

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 23:15:49 UTC 2015

Dear Members, of the Travel and Tourism mailing list,

Many of you have traveled independently for a number of years.  I
would like to know how each of you prepared to travel alone using
public transportation and on an airplane for the first time.  I
think traveling as a blind person can be cary the first time
around.  Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.