[Travelandtourism] FW: March 17, 2015 - NFB Travel & Tourism Division Meeting

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:09:35 UTC 2015

All minutes are posted when they are approved. I believe I sent the minutes
for January already, if not then I have to post them.

They will also be posted on the NFB Travel & Tourism website.
www.nfbtravel.org

We only meet once a month so all minutes cannot be released until the
following meeting.

If you are members and have paid a membership fee and not attending
meetings, you are not making full use of the division.

We need you to make these meetings stronger.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria
Travel is our specialty and offering you the best of meaningful travel for
all ages is our passion!
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394

Visit my website to get my FREE report, "Top 5 Good Reasons to Use a Travel
Professional"

I build my business on referrals. Please pass my details on to friends and
family members that deserve the best vacation that they can imagine

P.S. - Families of all sizes is my specialty. Whether you are just starting
out and looking for that romantic destination for your destination wedding
or honeymoon. Booking that planned family vacation to Walt Disney World or
that bucket list trip that Grandma  & Grandpa are planning for the family, I
would love to help you.

We have partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama