[Travelandtourism] What's important to you as a blind air traveler?

Phil philso1003 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 03:17:07 UTC 2015

Hi Jordan, thanks for sharing this very useful advice! Can you please
describe a bit more how Northwest, Continental and Southwest are
better, and how Delta, American and U.S. Air are not as good?
Thanks a lot!
Best,
Phil

On 5/5/15, Jordan Gallacher via Travelandtourism
<travelandtourism at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Bus wise, the Greyhound iPhone app is totally inaccessible.
> Air travel wise there needs to be more and better training of the customer
> service agents who come to assist.  I find that all airlines are different,
> and I have had the most success with used to be Northwest, Continnential,
> and Southwest getting assistance wise.  Delta, US Air and American I have
> had problems with assistance.
> Jordan

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/travelandtourism_nfbnet.org/cheryla
>>> n