[Travelandtourism] We Have Lost Another Hero from our NFB Family

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon May 18 15:51:50 UTC 2015

Dear Cheryl and all,
It's always hard when one who has made a difference amongst many of us is lost.
I never met Gene, but I'm sure there will be lots of fun memories to share.
Each time something like this happens, it always hurts.
Speaking of members, a braille instructor from the Colorado Center for the blind just retired recently after many years there since 1988.
He, along with his wife and sister are looking to move to Kansas.
Some may know him of Tom Anderson.
All of this ended up on Face Book.
Best wishes to those members who are still around including new ones.
Bibi and MAR son Odie