[Travelandtourism] correction on Leadership email and reminder of tonight Division meeting. This is an urgent meeting and all paid members need to make it a point to be on the call

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 22:27:34 UTC 2016

Good evening everyone:

It is now 5:19 PM here Eastern Time, and our Monthly Teleconference Call
will start promptly at 7PM. I have posted over the past few weeks for the
call in number which for now will be our number to call all the time. We
will not be having anyone from Greyhound or Essential Accessibility on the
call. We will be talking about the future of this division. Meaning
leadership.

(641) 715-3273 and the access code is 871517#

Agenda:

Business:

Treasury and Secretary reports

I had Indicated that I will not be running for the presidency again.

All positions are up for re-election and we need people stepping up to
either run again or run for a position.

Up for elections are:

President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and 3 board members.

This needs to be decided prior to National Convention, since at this time,
we will not have enough officers to run the Travel & Tourism meeting this
year. We need 4 officers to run the national meeting.

We will probably have a teleconference call in June to elect new officers.

So, we need all paid members participating, if you are not a paid member of
the division, you cannot vote or make a motion, and we have all the names of
paid members for 2016. Non-members maybe on the call and participate in any
part of the meeting accept for voting and motions.

Thank you all very much.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind - Travel & Tourism Division

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria was awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel